NURSE PRACTIITONER – FAITH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH – PSYCHIATRY
FAITH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Frisco, TX 75036
$100,000 – $120,000 a year – Full-time
Salary $100,000 – $120,000 a year
Job Type :Full-time
Medical License (Required)
Full Job Description
MEDICAL OFFICE FOR FAITH BEHAVIORAL HEALTH – PSYCHIATRY IS SEEKING NURSE PRACTITIONER. We are seeking a mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP, APRN) to join the team. Practitioner will assess, diagnosis and provide medication management to clients of children, adolescents and adults. Clients present with various mental health concerns including depression, Anxiety, Trauma, stress, mood disorders etc. The position is contract and allows a flexible schedule for the practitioner.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Works closely with Medical Director to maintain and manage daily patient test results and documentation of results—communicating with local and state health authorities as needed or required.
· Obtain and accurately document all relevant health history, with an emphasis on mental health history.
· Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review
· Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients
· Order and administer tests including bloodwork
· Review and interpret test results to diagnose health problems
· Recommend further treatment options or future appointments if needed
· Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary
· Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients and their families
· Ensure patient records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
· Oversees all testing within the lab and educates on proper testing protocol executing where needed.
· Provide proper “post-testing” patient education
· Ensure the team maintains adherence to all patient privacy and confidentiality requirements in compliance with HIPPA and other statutory regulations
NURSE PRACTITIONER REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Candidate with APRN, PMHNP License should be preferred.
· Experience performing psychiatric assessments.
· Master’s degree in nursing.
· Must have experience of managing clinic and outpatient services.
· Understands HIPAA and OSHA regulations.
· Able to operate as part of a team, alongside physicians and other nurses.
· Proficient in EHR medical charting system and computer-based data management programs and information system.
· Demonstrated experience in proper patient care.
· Must be fully trained and compliant in all regulatory requirements including HIPPA.
· Must be detail oriented, naturally inquisitive and a proactive problem solve.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000 per year (Depending upon Experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Frisco, TX 75036: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Medical License (Required)